Monday, March 4, 2013

So ready for the Spring

I AM SO READY FOR SPRING

Winter is pretty, don't get me wrong, but I am so ready for all the awesomeness spring brings.  To celebrate Spring I am going to make a list of a few of my very favorite spring things.

1. Beautiful flowers: Both of these types of flowers remind me of such sweet memories from my childhood and my happy years at Evangel. Seeing them pop up always brings a smile to my face and reminds me about some very charming moments from many moons ago.

 
 
2. Pretty Spring Dresses: I love the ruffles, the bright colors, the feel, I LOVE happy spring dresses. After months of wearing dress pants and 150 layers to keep warm. Shed the layers and feel like a sassy MS Thang in a fun dress. Just what the doctor ordered.
 
 
3. Pedicure time: Feet-- its time to get in sandals that means you need to get it together and look adorable. Pedicures are so relaxing. I love to sit in the massage chairs, read a magazine, and then get your toes done.  THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment