Monday, January 24, 2011

I know I have not been on here in a million years, and I apologize. You all have been faithful followers and I left you high and dry. I am back now-- Get ready for the musings and shannigans of Ashley Tanner in 2011!! To make amends and get you in the loop of what I've been up to here is a list of 10 things I did while I was away from you.

SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE--





10. I started and completed my social media certification class. That explains most of my absence, I had to be writing on a much less vivacious one might I add.


9. I went to Silver dollar city and climbed in this super creepy cave-- ok the cave was not that super creepy as caves go I am sure it is charming but I am creeped out by heights, stairs, and small passage ways far below the earth. I am glad I did it though, I love challenges.


8.I went with Emily to go see the Black Swan with Natalie Portman. That movie was good, but VERY creepy. Ballerina's officially freak me out now.


7. I had a Christmas party at my house. This is my first officially party in my swinging bachelorette pad. I have had dinner guests and such but it was great to have 15 of my nearest and dearest Springfield pals to come celebrate Jesus' birthday and hang out and eat yummy treats.


6. I went to the Indianna for the first time to visit my friend Jessica. We rang in the new year in Indianapolis, and had a really fun time.

5.I got to spend some quality time with my adorable niece and nephew. They are just the cutest little things EVER~!

4. I volunteered at church for an outreach. I really enjoyed it, and will do it again.

3. I started taking zumba classes 2 days a week. I should have done this sooner, those of you who know me at all could see the handwriting on the wall for this one. I love to shake my groove thing. It has been 3 weeks thus far I really like it.

2.Joined Twitter-- So hit me up and follow my words of wisdom and random funnies.
http://twitter.com/#!/dashofsosass



1. I fell in love with these songs while I was away... ENJOY









No comments:

Post a Comment