Thursday, July 14, 2011

Songs I love

This week has been AMAZING for music-- So in honor of that I will share my favs on itunes this week.

Favorite Song- Colbie Caillait
   I have always said I would know that a guy was "the one" when he made me feel like hearing my favorite song.  Finally a love song that I can really get into-- I know what you are talking about girl!  Also, the tune is so catchy and it makes me want to dance along. Enjoy this mellow tune.


Catchy Booty Shakin Song- Booty Wurk (T-Pain)
Yes, the name is ridiculous and the part where he says one cheek is really ridiculous, but there is something about the beat that is really fun to dance to.


Songs that Warm my cold dark heart- Stitch by Stitch (Javier)
I know this song did not come out this week, but it is noteworthy--I think his voice is so sexy, and I loved him on the voice. This song is so good and it is great to sing along with.






No comments:

Post a Comment