Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sorry to leave you all hanging

I know I have once again neglected my blog, but here is what I have been up to while I have been gone away from you. Here are just a few of the new things I have to share.

I started selling Partylite candles. So far I have done around 7 parties. It has been fun, and I have had a good time. To see my personal consultant site visit here and check it out: http://www.partylite.biz/sites/ashleytanner


I saw these movies in back to back features at the Palace. I loved both of them!

LINCOLN LAWYER


WATER FOR ELEPHANTS



I went to Oklahoma for a candle party with the lovely Ragsdale/Former Ragsdale women and while I was there I got to go to an Oklahoma Thunder Game. It was my first NBA game and I LOVED it! The energy in that place was unreal! To make it even more exciting it was an NBA finals game. I want to give a giant shout out to Lauren for making this possible, it was such a fun experience!



I got addicted to McDonald's Strawberry Lemonade

2 comments:

  1. I love McDonald's Strawberry-Lemonade, too. Thankfully, my fiance' is a manager at McDonald's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did my free coupon make you an addict? That's effective advertising!

    ReplyDelete