Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wedding Bells for Larry and Emily!

On July 30, 2011 I was in Larry and Emily's wedding. The weekend was so much fun. Getting to meet both families and see how excited everyone was made the event extra special. Below I have included a few snapshots from the day.

Teresa, Sophia, and I posing in the church before the wedding.

A little posing before the wedding.

Seriously, they were so adorable! My favorite 2 moments of the wedding were when Larry's nephew walked down the aisle during the middle of the ceremony thumping all the way down the stairs. It was seriously adorable. Secondly, I loved that at one point during the ceremony Emily just grabbed Larry and gave him a giant kiss. It was so cute!

My plus 1 for the wedding.

Larry and I . I couldn't have been happier to celebrate such a fantastic union between two very special people. I have worked with Larry for the past 3 years and he is so special to me. Getting to see him get the happiness he deserved was worth every minute of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment