Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My wombat moon to Chicago!

After about 8 million wedding festivities it was time for a "honeymoon" of my own. I got to go see my besties in Chicago. While we were together we got to hang out and the Ephraim lake house-- which meant a day at the beach and some SERIOUS relaxing.  Although there was no mooning of my own, we affectionately called this weekend my wombat moon. I love my WOBS. We had a great time of talking, eating, and getting to know Meagan's fiance Peter. Such a fantastic beginning to July!

My besties and I at the beach.

Navy Pier-- I was so excited because I had been waiting for years to go, and it was BEAUTIFUL!

Me and my Meagan on the Ferris wheel. It was so good to see her again. I miss her so much.

A little bit of Springfield in Chicago. Oh Andy-- and intense sunburn from the day at the beach.

I love Chicago. It was such a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment