Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mark it off-- #19 Bake from scratch a pie/bread/rolls.

 I can mark another item off of my list of 25 things to do while 25.  My friend Becca offered her amazing baking skills so I took her up on her offer and we scheduled a baking date. Check out the video below and find out why I picked this for my list.

#19 Bake from scratch a pie/bread/rolls.
Date: March 25, 2011
Where: My kitchen
Who did I participate with: The lovely Becca Jantz



Below are some of my favorite pictures from the night. The results were delicious and I am so glad I put this on my list and got to get my bake on.
Here I am working out my domestic goddessness!

Working that dough out!

The Cinnamon rolls we made, aren't the tiny rolls in heart shape container just the cutest thing.

Here are the final results. Don't they look delicious?
Not pictured- the AMAZING banana nut bread





XOXOAT

1 comment:

  1. I love that you dressed the part. The hair and the earrings perfectly captured the retro huswifery vibe. And Becca is wearing pearls. How very June Cleaver!

    ReplyDelete