Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm so excited!

There are so many things coming up to be excited about. So, today I thought I would share 10 things that I am excited about most in March, but some extend a little longer!

10 reasons to be excited about March/Upcoming Events in Life

1. Next weekend I am going to my friend Jess Herring's wedding, and I am planning on spending time with these pretty faces

This picture is SO old. Hahaha. Hopefully we can take a more updated version soon.

2.  After Lately is premiering this weekend and I LOVE myself some Chelsea Handler. PLUS her new book is coming out in May-- Can you say POOLSIDE READING MUST>


3. This weekend I am volunteering with my friend Jantzey, and I am super excited! Pictures to come-- by the way that is the first thing on my 25 to do while 25 that I got to mark off!

4. Spring is almost here! That means pretty flowers, warm weather, and feeling frisky ;).

5. Some of my best pals in the world are having birthday's. So, in advance Happy Birthday-- Emily, Brittany, and Julie!

6. I am planning to buy my new fish Katy Couric!

7. I am ready to buy some fun new clothes, I don't know why but I am really ready to mix it up. I have been trying out new hairstyles and stuff. I have been thinking about it and I have decided to try and be more adventurous-- you are only young once! So, stay tuned for pictures.

8. I am starting a new important project. Investing in my future-- its exciting!

9. I seriously can't wait for the pool to open. I need some fresh rays and a ridiculous read ASAP!

10. My sisters and I are talking about having a mini Sister Spring Break trip, and I think it will be a lot of fun. We are needing something cheap and a good in between distance for us all so CHEERS to really random adventures with sisters!

What are you excited about these days?

XOAT

No comments:

Post a Comment