Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin carving

I made a list of things I wanted to make sure I did this Fall:
  1. Ride the Branson Scenic Railway-- CHECK
  2. Plan a trip to see friends-- CHECK CHECK (St. Louis & Oklahoma respectively)
  3. Carve a pumpkin-- After today CHECK!
I met up with Shelley and Leisa from work and we ate lunch at the Market Bistro (yummy) and then bought some pumpkins and carved them. They kept it classic, but I went a little more creative. I don't know why, but when I saw my particular pumpkin I just imagined it with glasses.

This is only the 3rd pumpkin that I have ever carved, so I think I am getting better! It just cracks me up that now that I live on my own I am creating my own traditions. Until after college I had never carved a pumpkin before and now it just does not feel like Fall until I have done that. So, feast your eyes on our creations!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment