Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Style envy-this week

LAUREN CONRAD!
I know, she was on the Hills and Laguana Beach--and people thought those shows were lame.... Blah blah blah. WHATEVER! We are about the same age, so I feel like for my college years I was growing up with LC and the gang. Plus, she left the show right before it got EVEN more ridiculous to the point it was inbearable to watch. I am glad she is doing well in her post reality show life. She seems grounded. I will admit I have read her first two novels, and they were really fun poolside reads. I am excited to read her newest. Its not great American literature, but it is very entertaining.

I am also very excited to see her new style book as well. I am super jealous of her style. She does the perfect slight cat eye and beatiful red lips... just so clean and fresh and pretty-- I wish I could pull that off.  Her hair especially makes me super jealous. It is so cute! I like the little braids it makes me wanna hire a glam team. The picture below is just beyond pretty.
PS- Speaking of great hair--I found a great new salon in Springfield. I went to AVBS this week and it was AMAZING. They have great walk in deals on Tuesday and Wednesday nights so I can a great haircut, the best shampooing experience of my life (no seriously, it was Fan-freakin-tastic) all for $23 bucks! I look fierce and my bank account appreciates it too! So, check it out-- you will not be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment