Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's new on Itunes this week

What's new and hot on itunes this week?

Oct 27th 2010

I love TUESDAY'S! I love itunes telling me what is new and helping me find my musical loves. Every Tuesday I eagerly search through the new singles and albums and this is my favorites for this week.

WE R WHO WE R-Ke$ha
I am seriously so obsessed with this song! As soon as I heard it,  I said out loud OH That's Fun!



Here I am- Trey Songz & Monica
This song is a little baby makin' but it is really good. Their voices sound REALLY good together. Come on.. who doesn't like a sexy time song-- just use it appropriately. haha



Mine-Taylor Swift
As much as I don't want to like Taylor Swift, I really do like this song.



I hope you like my picks this week and come back next week to see what I pick next week!

Lots of Love,
ASH

1 comment: