Monday, February 21, 2011

Fill in the blank


Sorry I missed this last Friday-- I was visiting my family, so I am making it up now.



1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was do your best. No matter what give 100%.



2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to saving children of human trafficing. Especially those kids in India.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be My mom's peppersteak and cheesecake.


4. My hair is moody. It is wavy in nature, but sometimes wants to do its own thing. I let it pick the hairstyle for the day.

5. If at first you don't succeed keep going. Don't get discouraged, God's timing is perfect.


6. I have always been smiley, talkative, and imaginative.

7. Oh....and by the way.... Happy President's Day-- I hope you are enjoying your day off as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment