Thursday, February 10, 2011

Morning Commute Music-2/10/2011

Today is the first day of a new type of post that I will be adding to my blog. I have been playing this random game with myself for quite sometime and hope that you all are as amused by my daily reflections as I am. The rules go something like this-as the snazzy logo (which I created myself, thank you very much) suggests I will tell you the songs that I heard on my way to work. Based on the songs I listen to I will see what Jesus and the Sirius radio company is trying to tell me for the day. Stay tuned- I hope you like this.

2/10/2011
  • There Goes My Baby-Usher
  • Grenade- Bruno Mars
  • Me, Myself, and I-Beyonce
  • Fast Cars and Freedom-Rascal Flats
Lesson Learned:It is better to be alone and happy then to be stuck with someone crazy. Enjoy this season of singleness and embrace the beautiful possibilities that are to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment