Monday, September 13, 2010

25 things about me--

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  Yesterday. I watched this really sweet part of TLC-Say Yes t the Dress Atlanta. This lady who was a breast cancer survivor was wedding dress shopping with her 6 best friends. She found her perfect dress but it was $400 dollars over budget and her friends saw how sad that it made her and paid the difference. They were all crying and saying how glad they were that she had survived and it was just the sweetest thing!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I like turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  I think I would.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? No... Ok, yes I LOVE sarcasm.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, had them out when I was 2.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think I would.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am a tough broad.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies n creme or butterpecan.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they are smiling.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss all kinds of people...

17. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am shoeless right now.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I ate some left over soup from Thai Peppers
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tosh.0
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A bright blue.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Gardenia, cookies, and sexy colognes.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Some crazy lady who called into work
23. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Eithier. I love the mountains, but beaches and water are pretty awesome. I just LOVE getaways.
24. HAIR COLOR? Brown

25. EYE COLOR? Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment