Tuesday, September 7, 2010

okay people 5 months until I turn 25

Greetings friends and lovers!

As you all know I LOVE birthday's, and for some reason yesterday I started thinking about the one I have coming up (5months from today that is) and it is a BIG one. I will be 25! For some reason, I really want to make this birthday extra special. I normally do a group dinner then a little something something afterwards, but I want this year to be different. I feel at this point in my life, I am out of the "just out of school" phase, and I am trying to figure out what is next in my life. So-- I would like to do something fun and a little ridiculous. I am still throwing around some ideas and I want to hear all of your suggestions--but here is what I am thinking

1. I want all of my favorite faces there:  Ok out of town loves-- that means YOU! GET here and I will find someplace for you to stay! I just really want my loves from my different worlds all in one place to help me usher in this milestone! (ps-- I want to see more than just the faces shown here. I had to edit)

2. VENUE- I want to have someplace where we can maybe have a private dancefloor and have a good time without having to worry about obnoxious drunkels! I am still working on that part-- Springfield kids-- you got any ideas?
I think we could all look a little something like the above picture.. don't you think?
3. I am thinking we do some random activities and eat cupcakes etc. I just want everyone to come have a good time and have all my people there. SO talk to me people! You got any good ideas?
LOTS OF LOVE--ASH

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast!! Love it! It may be doable if we coordinate with a Missouri visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so there! 25 should be the best bday party (mitzvah!) yet! Do any of the clubs in Springfield have VIP areas? #1 because you are so VIP and #2 that may give us a private dance space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know some great Karaoke places ... in Seattle. I know, I know, not helpful. I'll keep thinking and brainstorming.

    ReplyDelete