Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekly obsessions

1.I heard this song last week on the British station with Sirius radio. This song makes me want to jazzercise and spin around. I have been listening to this non-stop when I go for my evening walks. LOVE it!


2. Can we just talk about how good the Britney Spears themed episode of Glee was? SO GOOD! I feel like we all grew up with Britney Spears and so it was kind of nice to know all of the songs they were singing and seeing Mr. Schue get his groove on wasn't too shaby eithier. I have some very fond memories of dancing to some Britney Spears songs. I think my favorite is her song- Do something. My roomate in college, Ronnie, would always do the best dances to that song. I don't care if we were fighting, having a bad day, or anything else-- when that song came on we morphed into a ridiculous dancing world that always made me laugh. Another funny one was when the new Britney Spears album came out about 3 years ago I went at midnight with a friend and then took his picture of him getting the album. He was just so excited, and it just makes me smile that music can do that for people. What is your favorite Britney song?


3. FALL--I love you fall, you are the best! I am excited about the leaves changing, eating pumpkin rolls and carmel apples, going on hayrides, wearing my super cute cardigans and jackets, and all the fall adventures that are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment