Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Every little thing is gonna be alright


When I saw this I instantly fell in love. I just love the isimple phrase: that every little thing is gonna be alright. It reminds me of the verses in the Bible that talk about how God dresses the lillies in the field and cares for the birds, and how he cares so much for me. It is a great reminder that even when I feel out of control and like I am going in about 100 different directions that as long as I keep my eyes focused on what God wants than I have nothing to fear. Being in my early/mid-twenties I feel like I constantly learning new things and as an adult I should be in charge of my destiny-- even thought I feel like a giant mess! It is good to be reminded that I am God has a time and a place for everything. The job, the life, the husband, and the future family is beyond my realm of comprehension... but he knows and what he has is good. My creto for now: I will joyously live this season of my life, and not try to rush anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment