Monday, September 13, 2010

Love Songs--

For some reason today I was thinking about love songs! Maybe it is because I really love the fall and I have always thought that if I ever fall in love it would be in the FALL. It is just such a magical time of the year so to celebrate I am sharing with you today a few of my favorite love songs. Enjoy!


I love EVERYTHING about this video and song. I heard it one day on my way to work and it is just so sweet, then I saw this video and it only warmed my little cold dead heart even more. It's a good one!



Ok, a couple of weeks I heard this song when I was on my Flight of the Conchords fix. For some reason, I feel like if I ever had a love song written for me, it would go a little something like this. I don't know why I love it so much, but it makes me smile everytime I hear it!



This is one of my favorite love songs to Jesus. It is super old, but everytime I listen to this song it reminds me how much God loves and how little I give him in return. At the core of my being I want to live a life that reflects his overwhelming love. This is a love song for a savior ( on a much less holy moment-- check out the zexy sweaters these boys are rocking-- WOH)



I love this song so much (Shout out Aretha--  see you in OCT) and I LOVE this movie. This is one of my favorite movie scenes of all times.

1 comment:

  1. Give a shout out to Dionne Warwick, too. I think she sang it first. It's a Burt Bacharach song, and she was his prime singer.

    I think you're beautiful enough to be a flight attendant in the 60s. :)

    ReplyDelete