Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My adventure with the PBR: A review of Ashley adventures

I would like to start this post by being very honest. I have never had a thing for cowboys! Apparently, this is not normal. Earlier last week we were having an office discussion about cowboys and the professional bullriding event coming to town. The ladies were oohing and ahhing about how they were excited and I mentioned my feelings about cowboys which left the room momentarily silent. I quickly mentioned, even thought I am a huge cowboy fan I would like to see bullriding because I have always wanted to go to a rodeo. After some discussing I was convinced to go to the PBR event So, this last weekend I the Professional Bullriding event on Saturday night with Shelley. Those of you who know me know that I love really random things like this. So, PBR here I come!

As we walked towards the arena I hear the song "Save a horse ride a cowboy" and I instanly knew it was all going to be ok, and this would be a memorable experience. The whole night was a lot of fun! The cowboys were so talented and regardless of your knowledge of the sport, you have to give these brave boys props. Those bulls are freakin enormous and they are being thrown around--its so crazy! So-- my suggestion is if you ever get the chance to go to something like that, do it! It was really random, but very fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment