Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My weekly OMG MOMENTS!

 I had several OMG moments this week-- I consider an OMG moment as when somehting so faboulous of awe inspiring happens you either can only say OMG or you can only squeak out random noises and shrieks.


MOMENT 1-Sunday night I was flipping through the channels when I stumbled on Cinderella playing on BET. I LOVE this movie. I remember when this movie first came on ABC Sunday movie when I was a kid- Whitney Houston is PERFECTION in this movie. Pre-crack Whitney is the best! I also remember back in the day thinking the Asian prince was a cutie! It made me laugh how as soon as I saw  this movie I instantly became 10 years old again. Enjoy this clip of Whitney and Brandi singing Impossible.


MOMENT 2-As I have told you before, I am addicted to twitter. This week I was checking my twitter feed when I saw that Dolly Parton (yes I follow Dolly Parton on twitter, don't act surprised) had a tweet reminding us that the musical 9-5 will be coming to St. Louis in February so don't forget to buy tickets. --HEART POUNDS-- SOUNDS VANISH-- and then I FREAK OUT! I shriek like a crazy lady. 9-5! Dolly! St. Louis!! OMG!!!!! People, 9-5 is easily one of my favorite movies of all times and St. Louis is only about 3 hours from where I live. THIS HAS GOT TO HAPPEN! Plus, it starts playing the day after my birthday-- if this is not a sign. I don't know what would be one. So, enjoy the clip below!


MOMENT 3/4-I got to skype with my 2 favorite Overseas pals. Meagan and Jade- it was so nice to talk to you! Dear Skype-- thanks for creating a way to talk to ones I love that are very far away from my face, but near my heart! LOVES!

 Did you have an OMG moment this week?

1 comment:

  1. I was singing "Impossible" to Matt on the way to church on Sunday. He's never seen the Rogers & Hammerstein Cinderella, either version. We may have to do something about that.

    ReplyDelete