Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 1: A month long project-Blogging

Hey Friends,
                         I recently decided to start a blog.(As you can clearly see)  I have a confession-- I love reading people's blogs. I daily visit perezhilton, and some other ladies who do awesome crafts. I have another confession-- I don't love to write. So, this and the fact that I honestly don't think I am interesting enough that people want to hear my random rants has always stopped me from wanting to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Until the other day I randomly stumbled on a friend of a friends blog and read it and thought it was so sweet  and a great way to remember all of the amazing things that I have to be thankful for. So, I found some guidelines for blog ideas and here I am.

I am promising to faithfully blog every day for the next month. It is a part of a program that I am doing based on the book- The Happiness project which I will blog about later. Each month I pick a part of my life to focus on, and this month I am commiting to sharing. More to come on this too as it formulates in mind. I am still not sure about all of this, but get ready for the crazy ramblings of yours truly.

So, give me some feedback people....

 lots of love
ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment