Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day:21 A great Saturday by Ashley Tanner

Today was a great Saturday. I woke up at 11:00a and watched the soup that I had DVR'ed from the night before and then ate a bite. After eating I went to the pool. Today was the PERFECT day to lay out. The sun was shining, and it was warm but a breeze kept it nice to lay out.













then I went to the library and got some music and read some magazines

















then I did a litte shopping. Look at these 2 great pair of shoes I got for less than $10 a piece! How I love a good sale and coupons. We are in a recession people--gotta save a dollar!




























I love Saturdays. They are such a great break in the week!
Tomorrow I am hanging out with my good friend Brittany.

Much love,
ASH
and yes that is my thumb-- i am still trying to figure out the camera on my phone. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment