Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 25: Things i love this week

1. For a work project I had to sign the company up for a twitter account. I had previously been very against twitter. I changed my mind as soon as I read Conan O'brien's tweets. They are amazing, and I was pretty sure I wanted to be his bff before-- but after this I am sure it is meant to be. Me and Coco BFF's


Wyclef Jean has filed papers to run for President of Haiti. If his politics are as good as his rapping on "Hips Don't Lie", Haiti is saved.

Looking forward to watching Mad Men tonight. Christina Hendricks is the second sexiest redhead in Hollywood. Congrats, Ron Howard!

Lebron tweeted that he remembers everyone who's done him wrong. Or more specifically, everyone who told him to grow an Abe Lincoln beard.




2. Katy Perry has a new cd out this week-- I love new music!


















3. I know it is wrong, but I love Tosh.0. It makes me die laughing and even though he is a giant mess I think Daniel Tosh is so adorable! We had breakfast club in my office this week and watched the show, they LOVE it! So out of control, and entertaining as it gets.
















4 I heard rumors that Dolly Parton is going to be in a movie and this is EPIC news. Her and Queen Latifah in a movie together-regardless of the plot line I would be there. No questions asked, just cinematic awesomeness!
.http://perezhilton.com/2010-08-22-dolly-parton-returns-to-acting

2 comments:

  1. I seriously just discovered Conan on Twitter yesterday and read through tons of his old posts. Love him! Plus, I originally started watching him in Meagan's room in college, so he always reminds me of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, I LOVE Tosh.O. Isn't he the best? Oh..and did you know that Katy Perry grew up in my town? Just a fun tid bit of pop star trivia for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete