Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 23: Random Questions

 Random Questions:


How would you label yourself?
I feel I am a weird combination of things. I am too good of a girl to be normal and too mischiveous to be too goody good! So-- compliated. I am me.


Any Tattoo's/Piercings?
Just pierced ears

What event in your life made you cry the most?
I cry a lot. Probably-- my Grandpa Tanner dying or moving from Ellsinore, i have had a couple of really messy breakup situations. It is hard to say. 


Last time you were drunk?
I have honestly never been drunk.

What's your favourite smell?
I am obsessed with smells. I love the smell of gardenia,light blue by dolce and gabbana, bright crystal by versace. I like tons of men's colognes. There are several that make me freeze and just want to run up and sniff complete strangers. it's intense.

When did you wake up today?
7:20am


Most regretted memory from the past 6 months?
We had a big event at work and I wore myself down. The day after i had a MAJOR meltdown. In hindsight I would have tried to manage things better and not get taken advantage of.

Best memory from the past 6 months?
My friend Lauren got married last month and all of the girls got together. That whole weekend was A-mazing. We laughed a lot, danced, and had the best time. I love those girls!

Do you have any love interests at the moment?
Nope.

Where was your last date?
Let's not talk about it. FDR was the president... lets just leave it at that.

What's your favourite food?
I love chinese food, mexican food, and anything good and southern. My favorite food depends on my mood.

Have you ever gone to class drunk?
Of course not
Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school?
I am actually. I have some really great friends who I have known since I was a little kid.

Are you afraid of commitment?
honestly... a little. I hate loosing good options.

Are you hungry right now?
No, thanks. I ate a buritto about 3 hours ago.

Are you open and honest or do you tend to keep your feelings locked up?
A combination. I hate to talk about feelings, so I keep a lot of things under the surface but for things that are not super important you can read my feelings all over my face.

What's one of the dumbest things you've said?
That is hard to say. I constantly say thing that are ridiculous.

Plans for today?
Well, it is 10:30 at night so... finish watching this, read, and start the nightly routine of brushing my teeth and washing my face then to bed.

Lots of Love,
ASH


No comments:

Post a Comment