Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 14:MIX TAPES and DANCE FACE

You ready to get the party started... get your dance on this ridiculous summer heat-- just don't know what to play how to make the "magic" happen.  This is the Ashley Tanner guide to getting your dance on. Some are new, some old, some ridiculous, but you play these songs and you WILL be dancing before you even realize what just happened. I have witnesses-- my mix tapes are LEGENDARY!

SONG                                 ARTIST                                                    ALBUM
Your Love Is My Drug              Ke$ha                                                  Animal

How Low (Remix)                   Ludacris [feat. Ciara & Pitbull]           Single

Rock That Body                     Black Eyed Peas                                  The Energy Never Dies

Commander                           Kelly Rowland (feat. David Guetta)     Single


Dynamite                               Taio Cruz                                                 Rokstarr


Tik Tok                                  Ke$ha                                                       Animal

California Gurls                       Katy Perry (feat. Snoop Dogg)            Single


DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love          Usher  (feat. Pitbull)                             Single


My Chick Bad                         Ludacris & Nicki Minaj                   Battle of the Sexes

Party In the U.S.A.                   Miley Cyrus Party In the U.S.A.             Single

Dirty Picture                            Taio Cruz & Ke$ha                         Rokstarr

Rude Boy                                Rihanna                                                     Rated R

Airplanes                                 B.o.B  (feat. Hayley Williams)                 Single

Teenage Dream                        Katy Perry                                              Single

All Eyes On Me                        Clipse  (feat. Kerri Hilson)                     Til the Casket Drops

Somebody to Love (Remix)       Justin Bieber  [feat. Usher]                 Single

Impossible                                Shontelle                                                  Single

Tambourine                               Eve                                                          Single

Elevator                                    Flo Rida (ft. Timbaland)                        Mail on Sunday


I could literally make a list about 9 miles long, but I will keep it short and sexy tonight. I think my second career should be as a DJ. I love good music and having a good time. Although, as recent wedding pictures from Lauren's reception reminded me-- I have a case of the dance face when I'm busting a move. I can not keep my face normal- I make this pouty face it is ridiculous! I blame not going to weddings or events with dancing in my youth, so everything I know about dancing comes from Soul Train on TV. You just gotta work it our! Enjoy friends and get cho' BIG!

LOTS OF LOVE,













This is a CALM version of the dance face! Yeah--

No comments:

Post a Comment