Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 11: Fashion fill in the blank

1. One fashion trend I really regret is: Seriously so many things come to mind. Probably all those ankle length skirts/dresses I rocked back in the day. OR Khaki pants. I saw a picture from my freshman year and saw how disgusting I looked in khaki pants- cause girls with a big ole' booty have no business wearing light colored pants. After I saw that picture I have vowed never to wear khaki pants again. NO WAY!


2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is: Earrings. I love wearing big earrings. Clinton and Kelly saw that the accessories need to be proportionate to the size of the person. BIG GIRLS get BIG earrings. My favorite are these black ones below. My secret is that I never spend a lot of money on accessories. I rock those forever 21, dollar jewelry store, and anything clearance. I get compliments on them all the time and I always do it on the cheap.



3. I would describe my personal style as: Old school classic with a modern twist. My ultimate style goal is to look like a modern day Doris Day. She was always just so beautiful and her clothes were the perfect mix of pretty and business chic.

4. My fashion muse is: A)Dorris Day




B) Lindsay Price- of the former shows Lipstick Jungle and Eastwick. I loved her wardrobe in both shows and everytime I see her in a magazine I get super jealous. She always looks so cute and plus her hair is ADORABLE





C) America Ferrera- She is just naturally pretty and is not a stick. She picks great cuts for her body type and the colors are to die for.  She is never overdone just cool pretty hair and cute clothes. I would gladly steal anything in her wardrobe for myself. 







7. Today I am wearing : A tan and black dress and black peep toe heels. Shown below- only no belt today!



1 comment:

  1. Except for Doris Day, your fashion muses look kind of like you. I'm not sure I have a fashion muse. If I named muses, I'm afraid they'd send out press releases to make sure people didn't blame them for my lack of style. :)

    ReplyDelete