Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4: A smile to you via youtube videos

 5  Youtube videos to put a smile on your face today--

Charlie Bit My Finger- I can not deciede if it is his accent or the fact that Charlie is such a chubby little nugget but this video makes me smile everytime.



One Word: Muffins
I'm making muffins as best as I can! WOB's this is a shout out to you!



Tiny Asians singing Songs-- really you knew this was gonna make the cut! I want him to live at my house.



This girl's voice is so amazing-- I like the stripped down version of this song. She is so good!


There are tons and tons of great SNL skits, but recently this one caught my attention again, it is so awkward and I love every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lawrence Welk! Do you remember when we used to watch it and mom would tell us about going to her grandparents' house on Saturday nights to watch Lawrence Welk? I don't remember a Denise who thought her name was Janet/Janice. :) I loved when she was popping bubbles at the end.

    The Asian kid is impressive since I don't think he speaks English. He learned "Hey Jude" phonetically. Wow. The scream (squeal?, bellow?, wail? -- none of these seem to be the right word) toward the end of the song really made me smile.

    I love the lists.

    ReplyDelete