Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 20: A look into my purse

A look into my purse: Today I cleaned out my purse and dumped it onto a towl. So, I figured this would be a good time to document into today's blog-- A look into my purse. It's a scary place to be.

A list of items-to explain the picture
  • Red wallet
  • Some bills/receipt
  • Sunglasses
  • Glade air freshners (I used them in my car)
  • Glasses
  • Lip gloss
  • Lotion
  • Eye liner marker
  • Ipod
  • Ticke to see "Up" in the park
  • Opi nail polish- rock his world
  • Camera
  • Pens
  • 2 different compacts
  • Gardenia body spray
  • Tide stick
  • Pink Lemonda packet
  • Beauty products from a spa party
  • Dolce and Gabbana light blue perfume
  • Flight of the Conchords cd
  • My phone (which I took this picture with

1 comment:

  1. I go nowhere without GasX. I now keep a few of the strips in my wallet. The other day I went to a faculty reception and took the little black clutch I bought for New Year's; I needed a place to put my Kleenex. In addition to my wallet and keys, I packed GasX and a tiny ink pen. I've kept writing utensils in my purse since I was a preschooler. I love tiny pens and pens I can clip to myself, and I want to get a flat pen or folding pen. If I had had more room in the clutch, I would have packed my voice recorder. I keep it handy to record my many good ideas. (I'm not joking.) I realized that I look kind of pretentious speaking into a recorder, so I put the speaker end to my ear and pretend it's a cell phone. That way I can be weird and still blend in with the cool kids. :)

    ReplyDelete