Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2: A look into my DVR:

I LOVE Pop-culture! Anybody who knows me--knows this is just a fact! I have always loved tv, but since I work at a Cable company part of my job is to do research about shows. So, it has gotten intense!

A look into my DVR right now: (BOLD titles are MOVIES)
Chelsea Lately
Real Housewives of New Jersey
Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami
Jersey Shore
How I Met Your Mother
Lie to Me
The Soup
Mad Men
Royal Pains
The T.O. Show
Kathy Griffin: My life/D list
White Collar
8 episodes of Glee- MY FAVORITE
Raising Arizona
White Oleander
A Walk to Remember
The Goonies
Gran Torino
Twilight
I love you, Man
Bye Bye Birdie
FUTURE RECORDINGS-
Pretty Little Liars
Hot in Cleveland
Rachel Zoe Project
Dress my Nest
How I met your Mother

There is a word on urbandictionary.com to describe when you are listening to music and a song from the past/awkward pick for you comes on -- you feel like you need to explain yourself. After seeing the amount of reality tv I feel like I need explain some things. haha Oh well, I love crazy people-- what can I say?!

2 comments:

  1. Since you're the daughter of a pastor, your list intrigues me. Many of your choices are awesome. I could watch "The Goonies" everyday for a month and not be bored of it. "A Walk to Remember" was a beautiful movie. But Kathy Griffin? I've never found her humorous and I guess her jokes hit just a little too close to my heart for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen Covert Affairs? I think USA's original programming is more consistently solid than just about any other network. I'm not sure that any of the shows are amazing, but they're all pretty good.

    Love the blog. I'm subscribing right now.

    ReplyDelete