Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 30: Getting to know you questions

25 Random Getting to Know you Questions

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
One side open and the other side shut. It all depends. I have never thought of it before.
2. Do you ever steal the shampoos and soaps from hotel rooms?
Of course I do. We stay in condo's for family vacation and the products they use are the same that you can buy in bath and body works. I love it! I only take it when we are staying someplace really nice. I don't take from the Holiday Inn. haha


3. Have you ever 'done it' in apublic before?
 I am not having sex until I am married, you silly questionaire... but someday.... just kiddin' (not really)


4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, in the town I grew up in there really were not that many sign that I can recall, never been interested in doing that.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Not like. I LOVE them, I am a note fanatic! I like all different kinds except the basic yellow ones, for some reason I find the oppressive.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I rarely cut coupons, but that is because I don't get the paper. My oldest sister is a coupon cuttin' fool, I get some from her and sometimes use them and sometimes forget.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a big swarm of bees?
 Honestly, scream my head off and cry.
8. Do you hate it when people wear socks with sandals?
More than you could ever know. There is just NO EXCUSE. JUST WRONG!


9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I do. I have a pose I always do. I smile and put one hand on my hip with my elbow arched, I read somewhere that it makes you look thiner. Anytime I don't smile in pictures I just look confused. I am just way to bubbly to try the pouty face. i look ridiculous


10. Have you ever taken pictures of yourself naked.
 No thank you. I see it every day and for right now, nobody else needs a peek at my goodies anyways.


11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People being rude and disrespectful of others around them
12. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
OUT! I hate it when the sheets have you all trapped inside. I have to have one foot free. I have been like that since I was a baby


13. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Such an odd question-- and I catch myself doing that sometimes. Touche' questionaire.
14. Have you ever peed in the woods?
I am from the country. Of course I have peed in the woods.
15. Have you ever hooked up with more than one person in a day?
No. Why is this quiz trying to make me look all skanky.


16. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, and I think it is disgusting when people do. Control yourslves people


17. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
I don't know, but I freakin loved that show as a kid. After school PBS was the bomb!


18. Whats your favorite animal and why?
I really love fish. They are pretty, low maintence, and very interesting.
19. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
I LOVE popcorn, but the stuff in the can is kind of weird to me. I HATE cheese, tolerate carmel, and love the buttter.


21. Would you ever tape yourself doing cartwheels?
If I could do a cartwheel without busting my pretty southern behind then maybe. i have terrible balance and get all wobbly.
22. What's your 'song of the week'?
TGIF- Katy Perry
Peacock- Katy Perry (WOB ANTHEMN 2010)
for some reason I have been feeling lady gaga as well
23. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
A guy in a pink  dress shirt- Absolutely, A guy in a pink leotard- no
24. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not really. The last time a friend spent the night she made me watch cow and chicken with her, and i have to admit it was pretty cute.


25. What's your favorite scary movie?
I don't watch scary movies. i have way to active imagination for someone who lives by herself. no way!

No comments:

Post a Comment