Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 18: Happy Birthday Lady Weinter--

August 18th is one of my best pals birthday! She is 25 and I want to give her a shout out today in a little section I will call-- 5 Video Memories- The Best Of Weinsey

1. Watching all of the ridiculous VH1 shows. Do you remember this clip? I bet we watched this clip of heather beating the jenkies out of Daisy at least 15 times.


2. As long as I live I will remember a couple of years ago when you came to see me for my birthday we were sitting in my living room watching Flight of the Conchords and this little treasure came into our lives. The episode was just going along and Sugar Lumps came on and we just sat there in AWE! Enjoy


3. One night (after fat Tuesday to be exact) the movie Steel Magnolia's came on tv and I made jessica watch it. She had never seen it before and I told her we HAD to watch it. So, we watched it and quickly realized that Claire and Weezer are me and Jessica in the future. I will be a classy southern smarty pants, and Jessica is gonna be a crazy old lady with a love for crazy hats and overalls. This clip is rather serious, but our favorite line is-- HIT WEEZER! Are you Crazy Claire. ENJOY!

4.All I am gonna say is-- HERRROOO ARRADDDINNN?


5. Remember that semester that we got back and did not leave your room until we had watched that entire season of the Office on dvd... I know your favorite part of the show so-- you are welcome




Happy Birthday Lady Weinter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment