Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day: 24 Orange Leaf & Fancy Cupcakes I love you!

Last week I went to Orange Leaf twice. It is frozen yogurt goodness! During my two visits I got the cheesecake, white chocolate,  strawberry, and mango flavor and then put walnuts, peanut butter cup, and strawberries on top. YUMMY!! The best was the mixture of the cheesecake and white chocolate-- it was DIVINE! Here are the girls that I got to share a good talk time and some GOOD treats!



Then yesterday, a co-worker and I were eating at Grad School- which was so good. I give it a thumbs up!  Afterwards I told her I want to go to THE CUP which is a new cupcake place in town. I can not begin to tell you how amazing my cupcake was. I got a confetti which is yellow cake and butter cream frosting with sprinkles. It was honestly the best cupcake I have ever eaten in my life. I bought one for my boss and he ate it on spot and was blown away. 

If you are looking for yummy cheap treats-- try these 2 Springfield gems of yummy sweetness!

Lots of Love
ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment