Sunday, August 22, 2010

day:22 Sunday Inspiration

Sunday's  Moments of Inspiration:
Today was a great day! Today I got to spend the whole day with my good pal Brittany. I woke up this morning and went with Brittany to Dr. Kelton's church. I had not seen him in several years and had a week off of church. It was such a great service-- then I saw a kid that I grew up with there. It was so crazy. After church we ate some tacos at my house, watched this RIDICULOUS movie with Esther Williams, and then hit the pool for a little while.  The sunshine and great company was great.

Recently, I have been doing a lot of thinking about my life. I have come up with a couple of points to work on and consider:

No woman is an island. We all need people to love us, and by being tough I have pushed away good people who want to help me and love me.

I need to find a way to meet people and become more involved with church and other organizations that I care about in a way that feels healthy. I want to give my heart to causes and people that I care about.

Investing in people is always a good choice. Events in the past couple of years have discouraged me from this practice, but it is essential to living a full and happy existence.

Below is a quote and graphic that I love!

Lots of love
ASH


No comments:

Post a Comment